At Gustave A. Larson, we are committed to Making it Easy for our customers. One way we help to do that is by having the ability to offer our contractors up to 12 years of extended labor warranty on residential and commercial HVAC, Plumbing, and Refrigeration products. But why do we feel like it is important to offer this coverage to our customers? Check out a few reasons below:
Why should you and/or your company offer Extended Service Agreements (ESAs) to your customers?
- Warranty options are more important than price when making HVAC buying decisions (Consumer Reports, 2009)
- Offering extended warranties to your customers differentiates you from your competition
- Increases bid closing rate
- Improves sales, margins, and customer satisfaction
- Reduce customer complaints and discounted out-of-warranty repairs
- 65% of homeowners will buy an ESA if asked*
- 73% of installations by contractors that offer financing are sold with a 10-yr ESA*
Consumer Reports survey reveals that Warranty is one of the top 3 factors that determine whether a homeowner will choose your company for their installation - warranty was more important to the consumer than price. This speaks volumes, and gives you an insight into what your customer might be looking for when they call you. Being able to offer a strong labor and/or parts guarantee will give your company the edge you need to stand out from your peers.
For more information on extended warranties and coverage Larson offers, please contact your Larson representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Consumer Report, 2009