Gustave A. Larson Company stands behind the products we sell, and offers several warranty solutions to our customers. In addition to processing manufacturer warranty claims, we offer an extended warranty on all compressors as well as a third party extended warranty on residential and commercial equipment through Trinity.
All warranty claims are processed using our online warranty portal.
to see step-by-step warranty claim instructions.
to watch a video walk-through of our online warranty claims process.
HOW TO SUBMIT CLAIM
- Choose from two easy forms: EQUIPMENT or PARTS
- Complete the online form with claim details
- Get an email confirmation with your claim number
- Email any documents requested to email@example.com
- Print your claim and attach it to any parts requested for return*
Warranty Part Return Guidelines:
**All parts must be returned within 15 days of claim submission.**
Any parts not listed below, customers must hold for 90 days, unless requested otherwise from G.A. Larson's Warranty Department staff.
Warranty parts that must be returned to your local branch:
- Little Giant
- Warren Technology
- AO Smith
- Solar & Palu
- JB Industries
- White Rodgers
- ICM Controls
- Renew Aire
- Stride Tool
- Superior Radiant Products
- Robert Shaw
- Copeland / Emerson Compressors
- Johnson Controls
- KE2 Therm Solutions
- Saurmann Pumps
- Klein Tools
- Sensible Products
- Thermal Engineering
to learn more about a specific product line's claim processing times or warranty details.
Click the product logos below to see each product line's warranty policy.