2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
1.Servicing and start up procedure for IntelliGen Refrigeration equipment.
2.View real job site history on the capabilities of IntelliGen.
3. Web Server card capabilities.
3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Discussion regarding the new proposed refrigerant regulation changes for January 1st, 2025. They effect the following segments and their GWP limits- Commercial Refrigeration (GWP 150/300), Residential and Commercial HVAC (GWP 700). We will also discuss the new A2L alternative refrigerants and their place in each segment.
Larson Regulation updates brought to you with input from our leading HVAC/R manufactures such as Chemours, Honeywell, Copeland and Heatcraft.
Following discussion topic:
Course Instructors: Brooks Rajala of Bohn and Dave Fingalsen, Gustave A. Larson
- Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol. (Global treaty)
- Kigali Amendment is an agreement to globally phase down (not phase out) production & consumption of HFCs by 85% by 2036
- AIM Act (Federal) US alignment with the Kigali Amendment.
- EPA (Federal) SNAP 23
- A1 refrigerants replacement options:
- A2L (mildly flammable) refrigerants
- Control strategies for protection and safety
- Code Compliance
- Leak Mitigation
- US Climate Alliance (State)
- DOE (Federal) Increase minimum AWEF likely effective 2027 also likely to include equipment designed for low GWP refrigerants
- “Rules” likely to stay the same (3,000 square feet, non-medical/scientific, etc.)
10/05/2023 2:00 PM to
10/05/2023 4:00 PM
Technicians/Service Managers/Decision Makers
Gustave A. Larson - Rochester
Refreshments are included.