- Introduction to the concept of the Seeley Modbus protocol used on the MagIQtouch solution. (This will help in knowing why installations have to be carried in particular steps to make installations more successful.).
- Examples of what typical MagIQtouch installations look like, including sensors, single cooler versus multiple cooler installations, and cable lengths. • Introduction to cooler electronics terminating resistor dipswitch and understanding what position this need to be in depending on the installation setup.
- Review of operating features of the MagIQtouch and what they do.
- Introduction of the installation wizard for a single cooler versus multiple coolers. Hardwired and RF variations.
- MagIQtouch RF- range, pairing, operating frequency, batteries
- Air sensor and functions
- External air sensor functions
- Link modules
- Best practice for cabling
- Troubleshooting, fault finding, FAQs, and best practices for replacing components
- Fault codes and what they mean
- BMS M1 and MS1 introduction and features
04/06/2020 8:00 AM to
04/06/2020 11:00 AM
This class is recommended for new or experienced service technicians.
Applied Products Solutions
2822 S 1030 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Salt Lake City, UT