Skills, Tools and Confidence!
Plan on leaving class completely energized with everything you need to make an immediate impact on your sales and your company’s bottom line:
- Completely redesigned Proposal & Agreement make it easy to document your value, ask for the sale, & set yourself apart from the competition
- Tools to help offer your entire product line from entry level to premium solutions & close more sales
- Exercises that help handle objections in any economy and help customers make the right decision today
- Goal setting tools to make sure your limited resources are allocated properly, reducing wasted time and money
- And much, much more...
Time Tested Tools
Comfort Concerns List©
Learn to ask the right questions to discover your customers’ needs and desires. Help your customers sell themselves.
Wheel of Value©
Learn to lock out the competition with the 4 things your customers need & your competition can never provide.
Estimated Energy Savings©
An easy to use tool to show the advantage of high efficiency products.
Training Fee Includes:
- All presentation ready materials
- Sales Tools
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshment Breaks
- Course Fee
- Hotel and travel if 100+ miles from dealer’s main office (TCS and LMG Participants)
09/24/2019 8:00 AM to
09/27/2019 5:00 PM
Gustave A. Larson Company
6030 Washington Street
Denver, CO 80216
Trane Dealer: $1,995
TCS Dealer: $1,595
LMG Participants: $1,795
Larson Loyalty: $1,495