PEWAUKEE, Wis. (December 17, 2020) The Gustave A. Larson Company recently celebrated the 31st anniversary of its supplier evaluation program, Partners in Excellence and Quality (PEAQ). An awards program was held virtually to honor the five supplier winners for 2019.
The PEAQ Program was created out of the desire Karl G. Larson had to show appreciation for the partnership between the Larson Company and its business partners. The companies honored with the 2019 PEAQ Award were Nu-Calgon, Allied Air Enterprises, Packard Inc., Crystal Distribution Inc., and ADP.
The winners are chosen through an evaluation of data collected throughout the year considering various measurements of the quality of partnering in business. Factors considered in the supplier evaluation process include product quality, profitability, marketing, sales support, electronic commerce capabilities, on-time deliveries, lead-time, warranty policy, credit terms, business policies and procedures. Every department within the Larson Company has input into the evaluation process and selection of its winning suppliers and sales representatives.
The Larson Company held a separate awards program to honor the top supplier salesperson for 2019 in each of its regions. The winner for outstanding salesperson in the Great Lakes region is Maria Lauber of Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling and Heating. Roy Heimbrock, representing Allied Air, was the winner in the West region. Brooks Rajala of RAC Sales Inc. was the winner from the North Central region. Finally, Nate Decker, representing Nu-Calgon, was the winner in the East Central region.
The primary goal of the PEAQ Program is to encourage open communication between the Larson Company and its suppliers on issues, policies and procedures for the mutual benefit of both companies. “The PEAQ Program gives us the opportunity to recognize and show appreciation for our supplier partners and the local sales representative in each of our regions. Our suppliers tell us that while the program is often duplicated, it is never replicated,” said Scott Larson, president and COO of the Larson Company.
About Gustave A. Larson Company
The Gustave A. Larson Company is the midwest, plains and mountain states’ leading wholesale distributor of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) equipment, parts and supplies from over 450 different manufacturers. In addition to a full line of equipment, controls, supplies and replacement parts, each location offers customer educational opportunities, including technical and business training.
Family owned and operated since 1936, the Larson Company’s corporate offices are located in Pewaukee, Wis. The company employs 450 team members throughout 20 states and more than 50 locations.
To learn more visit galarson.com
, or call 262-542-0200.
Included Photo: 2019 PEAQ Supplier Winners - Left to right (and top to bottom):
- Byron Schlager, Refrigeration Segment Business Leader, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Michelle Dalton, Director of Marketing, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Roy Heimbrock, Allied Air
- Brooks Rajala, RAC Sales, Inc.
- Brian Sigrist, Inventory Supervisor, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Mike Lavelle, Commercial Segment Business Leader, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Terry Hickmann, Residential Segment Business Leader, Gustave A. Larson Company
- April Groom, Inventory Manager, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Maria Lauber, Mitsubishi Electric US
- Nate Decker, Nu-Calgon
- Shaun Fuller, VP, CFO, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Christine Moore, Director of Sales & Branch Operations, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Keith Rinderknect, RAC Sales, Inc.
- Matt Wisniewski, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Scott Larson, President/COO, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Greg Toler, Vice President of Supply Chain, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Andrew Larson, CEO, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Matt Hansen, Services & Solutions Segment Business Leader, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Dan Benischek, Vice President of Operational Excellence, Gustave A. Larson Company
- Kevin Kelley, General Manager, Gustave A. Larson Company